KKick Start Your Winter Training With A Weekend Of Structured Rides & Performance Testing
On November 15th & 16th 2014, GPM10 and Cyclefit are providing the opportunity to kick-start your winter training in a weekend of structured riding on the training roads of some of the world’s top professional cycling teams.
We’ll be based in Girona, in the heart of the picturesque Catalan countryside; the home to many professional cyclists and the site of Team Garmin’s permanent training base.
Taking advantage of the cooler – but pleasant – weather conditions, stunning Mediterranean coastal roads and breathtaking climbs, Sports Scientist, coach and Cyclefit Analyst James Hewitt will be working with the GPM10 team to offer a range of services to expand your knowledge and improve your riding through the winter training period.
The itinerary is based on arrival Friday 14th and departure on the evening of Sunday 16th
Performance Testing Services
- Performance Testing: Establish new training zones and an individual power profile to guide your riding for the coming months, using the roads favoured by the area’s resident pro-cyclists.
- Structured Training Rides: Learn how to train and pace yourself more effectively with drills and workouts for off-season training sessions.
- Consultations: One-on-one appointments to discuss your training & goals.
- Evening Presentations: Insights from the world of Sports Science to help you understand your training data and maximise the effectiveness of your riding.
Package & Ride Itineraries
- Day 1: 120km including short duration tests & drills.
- Day 2: 120km including long duration (20 minute) mountain TT test.
In addition to the Sports Science services, the package includes:
- Pre-camp phone consultation with James to discuss your goals for the weekend
- Private airport transfers for the specified flights
- Two nights half-board hotel accommodation in a single room
- Two days of riding led by professional guides with top level race experience
- Constant vehicle support
- A professional mechanic to maintain your bike for the duration of the trip, as well as to assist with assembly and packing
- Lunch on the ride days with coffee stops
- A range of quality sports nutrition products.
The price for the weekend is £895.00 per person.
Note: We can also supply a quality road bike for you to use for the weekend if you prefer to travel without your bike.
A POWER METER IS NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT ONE WILL HELP YOU TO GET THE MOST FROM THE CAMP
To confirm your place please book here.